About Rob Kennedy
Robs career highlights include his previous role supporting the Wimbledon 2019 championships and 10 years as Executive Chef at the Prestige Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.
During Rob’s chef career, he has designed and served up “Great British Menu’s” for Celebrities and Royal International dignitaries. Wimbledon and Sandhurst provided Rob with the opportunity to cook for members
of our own UK monarchy. Whilst at Sandhurst Rob cooked for HM Queen five times.
This honourable experience was represented at the Officer graduation of both Prince William and Prince Harry in 2006, the
Royal jubilee in 2012 and the HMQ 90th Birthday celebrations in 2016, both of the later events being held in the Royal grounds of Windsor Castle.
Following on from some memorable Royal dining events, Rob appeared on BBC1 in November 2017, filming with Royal recipes series 2. Presented by Michael Buerk, Rob re-created some of his favourite Royal dishes and
participated on 3 episodes.
Rob also recently appeared on BBC Breakfast with Carole Kirkwood during the Wimbledon Championships and has previously supported food shows on BBC2 and Channel 4.
Charity work is very close to Rob’s heart and over the last 10 years has individually raised over £85K. His passion for food is infectious and determination to succeed is commendable.
Rob has been nominated top three in the country five times, in four different chef categories at the prestigious UK Craft Guild of Chefs Awards, where he went on to win Cost Sector Chef of the Year in 2010 and Competition Chef of the year in 2016.
Now at the peak of his culinary career, Rob has travelled on three occasions to the Culinary Olympics in Erfurt, Germany, representing Compass Group and the National Culinary Team of England. Rob has been awarded four World Olympic medals which included two Golds. These accolades are part of a long line of over 85 culinary awards Rob has achieved in the last ten years.
A passionate chef with a love for food and service, followed by the exciting buzz of the kitchen.
Robs Key Achievements
·Over 85 national and international culinary awards
· Supported global contracts including 125million offshore contract in Kazakhstan
· Supported HSBC contract worth 250million in Sri Lanka
· Represented National Culinary Team of England competitor 2014 - 2016
· Individually raised £55,00.00 supporting various charities
· Increase retail sales from 4000 to 10,000 in 8 weeks with UK Defence
· Cooked for HM Queen five times whilst Executive chef at RMA Sandhurst
· Voted in the Top 3 in four different chef categories and the annual Craft Guild of Chef awards
· Craft Guild of Chefs Cost Sector Chef award winner in 2010
· Craft Guild of Chefs Competition Chef award winner 2016
· British Culinary Chef of the year award winner for Culinary Competition 2016
· Successfully mentored and won Compass Apprentice Chef of the year twice. 2014 and 2015
· Successfully mentored and won Compass Junior Chef of the year 2014 and 2016
· Successfully mentored and won British Junior Chef of the Year 2015
· National and International Culinary Judge 2007 – present day
· Running of the Royal Box at Windsor Horse show for HM Queen Diamond Jubilee and 90th Birthday
· Personal chef to CGS Sir Nick Carter British Army for International visits of France – Asia – Canada
· England Culinary Team selection 2018 World Cup
· Nominated for the 9th Chapter as a Disciple of Escoffier – 2017
TV show appearances and support
· Supported ITV Hell’s Kitchen S2 and S3
· Sky TV Chrissy B show
· Channel 4 Can’t Get the Staff
· BBC2 Out the Frying Pan and into the Fire
· BBC1 Royal Recipes S2
· Compass group culinary team
· British army culinary team
· Combined services culinary team (CSCAT)
· Craft guild of chefs
· British Culinary Federation
· Master Chefs of Great Britain
· Disciple of Escoffier 9th Chapter